Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Arrival in Delhi

After over 20 hours sitting on 3 different planes, we have made it to India successfully!  Currently we are sitting in the Delhi domestic airport restaurant awaiting our departure to Ahmedabad, another 2 hour flight.  

Things have been great so far, I caught up on much needed sleep and Stacey managed to watch a couple of movies and do a little reading.  Somehow we managed to wonder our way to the restaurant where there is internet, Nescafe, and air-conditioning.   I thought the internet was free until we realized to stay in the restaurant you have to spend no less than 250 Rupees, about 8 US dollars.  

The connection is uncertain so I am going to keep this short...don't want to waste valuable battery if I can't post my blog.  
Take care and we will be in touch soon.

No comments: